Switch Your Accounts to the Credit Union
Transfer your accounts to the Credit Union with a few simple steps.
What you'll need to get started:
Gather all pertinent information about your existing account(s) such as account (MICR) number(s), bank routing number, and recent statements and follow the steps below.
1. Set up Direct Deposit
2. Change Your Automatic and Bill Payments
For your convenience, the Automatic Withdrawal Authorization Form is available to send to companies currently withdrawing payments from your account. These may include:
- Mortgage servicers, insurance providers or auto financing companies
- Utility companies, telephone companies, cable and/or internet service providers
3. Close Your Old Account(s)
- Be sure to leave your old account active long enough to allow outstanding checks and automatic withdrawals to clear.
- Complete the Account Closure Form and send it to your old financial institution.
- Destroy any old or unused checks, ATM/Debit cards, and deposit slips.
For more information or assistance with the switch, please visit a Service Center or call 800-388-7000 and a Credit Union representative will be happy to help you.