Manage your finances with our support of Quicken’s One Step Updates.
It’s now even easier to manage your finances with Target Credit Union’s Quicken® support. You can easily retrieve your account transactions through Quicken’s One Step Update.
One Step Update lets you:
- Easily add Target Credit Union as a financial institution within Quicken
- Make updates to multiple accounts at once
- Eliminate manual entry
- Easily see the transactions from your Target Credit Union credit cards, loans and shares
- Automatically reconcile data
- Eliminate duplicate transactions.
You’ll need to use Quicken 2013 or higher to take advantage of these One Step Updates.
It’s easy to set up One Step Update within Quicken:
- On your Quicken Toolbar, select “Add Account” under “Tools”
- Follow the set-up instructions provided within Quicken
- When prompted, enter the Credit Union name as “BCU”
- You’ll then be asked for the member number and password you use for Online Banking
- Finally, to begin uploading transactions into Quicken, follow the instructions that are provided to complete verification of your accounts within Quicken.