Finding the perfect home is just the beginning.
Buying a home is the biggest purchase most people will ever make. Make sure you know how to plan for and manage the financial responsibilities of homeownership.
Home Buying Help with Lou Manfredini
Advice from Lou Manfredini on buying a home.
From what kind of house to what kind of mortgage, buying a home is filled with choices. Don't get overwhelmed. Let us help!
Financial Management Tool
- Getting Started with the Mortgage Process
- Mortgage Term Glossary
- Types of Mortgages
- Home Equity Line of Credit 101
- Understanding Mortgage Disclosures
- What You Need to Know About Closing
- Homebuyer Do's And Don'ts
- Who’s Who in Your Mortgage Process?
- How to Live on What You Make
- One Easy Way to Avoid a Big Homeowner Tax
- Refinance Your Loans and Save
- Which Home Improvement Projects are Worth it
Calculators and Interactive Tools
- What Home Can I Afford?
- How Much Will My Mortgage Payments Be?
- What Will It Take to Save for a Vehicle, Home, etc.?
- How Much Will My Adjustable Rate Payments Be?
- Which is Better: 15- or 30- Year Loan Term?
- Which is Better: Fixed or Adjustable?
- Should I Pay Points to Lower the Rate?
- How Much Should I Put Down for a New Home?
- How Much Can I Save in Taxes?
- What Will My Closing Costs Be?
- Am I Better off Refinancing?
- Am I Better off Renting?
- What Will My Refinancing Costs Be?
- How Can I Reduce Mortgage Insurance Costs?
- Which Loan is Better?
- Which Lender Has the Better Loan?
- How Advantageous are Extra Payments?
- How Much Will My Interest-only Payment Be?
- Which is Better: Interest-only or Traditional?
Buying a Home
In the market to purchase? We're here to help you throughout the process.Learn More
Find a home, a real estate agent and big savings.Learn More
Putting Your Home's Equity to Use
A home equity loan or line of credit can open new doors.Learn More
Refinancing Your Home
Lock down the best deal and free up your money.Learn More
Business Real Estate Loans
Helping you get where you need to be.Learn More