Easily transfer money to and from other institutions.
Transferring money between your Credit Union accounts and your accounts at other financial institutions is a piece of cake in Online Banking.
You can easily make:
- Online withdrawals and deposits
- Direct payments to your Credit Union credit cards and loans
- Regularly recurring transfers.
Transferring Funds is easy:
- Log in to Online Banking and click on the Transfers icon/widget from your dashboard
- Click on the Classic tab near the top of the page
- Click the Add Account button, and select at another bank
- Enter the information for your external financial institution and click Save
- You will see a notice that two small deposits will be sent to the external account before it can be confirmed
- When the two small deposits arrive, click Confirm next to the external account on your dashboard, then enter the amounts of the deposits. Click Confirm
- Your external account is now available for transfers.
Your funds will typically be available 24-to-48 hours from the time you initiate the transfer request.
Please note that Target Credit Union will process transfer requests received before 2:30 p.m. CST on the next business day after receipt. Transfer requests that are received on a non-business day or after 2:30 p.m. CT will be processed the second business day after receipt. All transfers will be subject to a one day hold on availability.