We stand ready to support you.
Rising up from life's most challenging moments sometimes needs a helping hand. We're here and ready to stand with you. If you were impacted by Hurricane Harvey or Hurricane Irma, the Credit Union is providing the following immediate financial assistance that can help you and your family as you rebuild and recover.
Give us a call to discuss your situation and let us know how we can support you.
Emergency Loan Assistance
The Credit Union has lending solutions to help as you begin your recovery efforts. Emergency loan assistance we may be able to provide includes:
- Emergency Home Repair Loan1, with no collateral required
- Smaller personal loans1 for quick access to funds
- Payment relief on an existing BCU loan; defer your next loan payment for up to 90 days
To discuss these solutions, please contact us using the dedicated numbers below:
Access to emergency loans: 800-388-7000 ext. 8186
Relief on existing loan payments: 800-388-7000 ext. 8187
Life’s unexpected challenges often come with unplanned expenses. Now through September 30, 2017, we can:
- Reverse recent fees related to your deposit accounts including: ATM and Non-Sufficient Funds Item Fee (NSF), Courtesy Pay service charge, and early or excessive withdrawal penalties2
- Offer domestic and international wire transfers with no processing fee2
- Provide cash advances on your credit card with no fee2
For account assistance, contact us at: 844-897-2059
Emergency Mortgage Assistance
Cenlar management continues to be in contact with our counterparts at Fannie Mae and we will keep you updated on any changes.
For easy reference, Fannie Mae’s Disaster Assistance website is listed below, as well as the phone numbers for our claims department and disaster recovery team.
Claims Department: 866-222-8118
Disaster Recovery Team: 866-768-7354
1Subject to credit approval
2Fees will be reversed upon request for members in FEMA declared impacted areas only during the time period of August 28-September 30, 2017. Request must be submitted by September 8, 2018. Applies to BCU Checking, Savings, Credit Card, Certificates of Deposit (CDs), Rainy Day Savings, and Holiday Club accounts. For a list of service charge and fee reversals that may apply, see our Deposit Account Agreement.