Applying for a BCU Scholarship is easy, simply follow these 3 steps:
Create a user name and password. Complete the informational sections.
The application includes a short 400-word essay along with 2 short answer sections (details provided within the application).
Upload external documents and review application. Click Submit and you're finished! To learn more, see eligibility requirements below.
Are you the perfect candidate?
Student must be:
- A Credit Union member in good standing (not parent’s account). Not yet a member? It's easy! Join today
- A high school senior
- Planning to attend an accredited 2+ year college or university for the 2019-20 academic year.
- Complete the application
- Submit a short essay describing your personal finance goals and how you will approach future financial decisions
- Selection criteria includes academics, participation in school/community activities, and demonstration of core values
- Applications will be accepted from April 2 - May 17, 2019
- Recipients will be notified in June/July 2019.
Meet the 2018 winners!